- Purchase of clothing, footwear, and certain accessories selling for $60 or less per item;
- Purchase of certain school supplies selling for $15 or less per item; and
- the first $1,000 of the sales price of personal computers and certain computer-related accessories, when purchased for non-commercial home or personal use.
The sales tax holiday does not apply to:
- Any item of clothing selling for more than $60;
- Any school supply item selling for more than $15;
- Books that are not otherwise exempt;
- Computers and computer-related accessories purchased for commercial uses;
- Rental or leases of any eligible items;
- Repairs or alterations of any eligible item;
- Sales of any eligible items in a theme park, entertainment complex, public lodging establishments, or airport
For a complete list of exempt clothing and accessories, please click here.
Public Information Officer