Early Voting Sites:
- Atlantic Recreation Center, 2500 Atlantic Avenue, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- Hilliard Community Center, 37177 Pecan Street, Hilliard, FL 32046
- James S. Page Governmental Complex, 96135 Nassau Place, Yulee, FL 32097
- Walter Junior Boatright County Building, 45401 Mickler Street, Callahan, FL 32011
- Yulee Sports Complex, 86142 Goodbread Road, Yulee, FL 32097
What to Bring to the Voting Site:
According to the Supervisor of Elections website, you are required to bring one or two forms of identification that include your signature or photo. Without proper identification, you may still vote a provisional ballot, which will later be evaluated by a canvassing board for eligibility. Any of the following forms of photo identification are acceptable:
- Florida Driver License
- Florida ID Card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Veteran Health ID (issued by VA)
- Concealed Weapon License (issued pursuant to s. 790.06)
- Government Employee ID. If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature.
You should also bring your sample ballot to the polling place with notes on how you plan to vote. By making your voting decisions before going to the polling place, you help keep the lines down.
If you have any questions, please contact the Supervisor of Elections Office at (904) 491-7500 or visit their website at www.votenassaufl.gov.
Public Information Officer