Below are pictures of the newly resurfaced Amelia Island Parkway and Buccaneer Trail.
Additional roads to be resurfaced this fiscal year include:
- Alligator Creek Road from Tyson Road to Oelsner Road
- Theresa Road from Madeline Road to Radio Avenue
- Sandy Ford Road from the railroad right-of-way to the end of the pavement (US 301)
- 10th Street from Lime Street to South 8th Street
- Horseshoe Circle from CR 121 to the end of the pavement
- Lake Hampton Road from Scotts Landing to Murrhee Road
If you have any questions about the approved Pavement Management Projects, please contact Public Works Director, Scott Herring at (904) 530-6225 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
County Manager's Office