- Create a new contact in your cell phone.
- Name the contact ICE (or add ICE- to the beginning of an existing contact’s name).
- Enter all phone numbers for the person you would like to have notified in a medical emergency.
It is important for all residents and visitors to be prepared, have an emergency contact, and maintain situational awareness, especially during Hurricane Season.
Find the Evacuation Zone for ANY property address in Nassau County:
- Go to www.nassaufl-em.com and click “Evacuation Zones” (or go directly to maps2.roktech.net/nassauflpa/), then
- Click on the “Map Layers” tab at the top of the mapping webpage and
- Check the “Public Safety” box to turn on that layer, then
- Enter an address in the “Search By” box next to the little binoculars icon.
-Martha Wagaman, Senior Planner
Nassau County Emergency Management