- On November 1, library staff will attempt to "check-out" all materials until ready for move-in
- On November 19, the Library will close to the public while staff disconnects computers and equipment, packs up office supplies, labels furniture, etc.
- It is anticipated that movers will be working from December 1-5.
- Staff will begin unpacking and setting up offices to prepare for opening between December 8-12.
- New library wing to open on December 13
- Tentative date for completion of current building is January 19, 2015
- Grand opening events to be announced at a later time
Nassau County Manager's Office