11/5/18 @ 1:20 p.m. - Tuesday, November 6th is election day. Poles will be open from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Designated Polling Place
Remember, you most vote at your designated polling place on election day. If you are unsure where that is, please click here and search by your home address.
Below are types of identification you must have to be able to vote:
- Florida Driver's License
- Florida ID Card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Veteran Health ID Card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to S.790.06
- Employee ID Card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county or a municipality
- Public Assistance ID / Social Security or other services such as:
Department of Health: The Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
For additional information, please contact the Supervisor of Elections Office at (904) 491-7500.
County Manager's Office