FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCTOBER 17, 2017
CONTACT: KRISTINA BOWEN
NASSAU COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING & ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY
Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Western Nassau County
Technical Advisory Panel (TAP)
Nassau County engaged the ULI North Florida District Council to convene a Technical Advisory Panel (TAP) for the purpose of facilitating community dialogue and studying western Nassau County. The ULI and Nassau County are hosting a town-hall style meeting to exchange ideas and serve as the catalysis for ongoing community based dialogue to ensure the citizens of western Nassau are actively engaged in shaping its future.
More information related to the Western Nassau - ULI TAP and/or to provide comments on-line via a digital comment card visit http://www.nassaucountyfl.com/index.aspx?nid=840.
Who: Citizens of Western Nassau County, the ULI TAP, County Staff
What: Town-hall style meeting with the ULI’s Western Nassau TAP
Why: To promote public discourse on the future of western Nassau County
When: November 8, 2017 at 6 pm
Where: Northeast Florida Fairgrounds
543350 US Hwy 1
Callahan, Fl 32011
The mission of the Urban Land Institute is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
ULI is committed to:
- Bringing together leaders from across the fields of real estate and land use policy to exchange best practices and serve community needs;
- Fostering collaboration within and beyond ULI’s membership through mentoring, dialogue, and problem solving;
- Exploring issues of urbanization, conservation, regeneration, land use, capital formation, and sustainable development;
- Advancing land use policies and design practices that respect the uniqueness of both the built and natural environments;
- Sharing knowledge through education, applied research, publishing, and electronic media; and
- Sustaining a diverse global network of local practice and advisory efforts that address current and future challenges.
For more information contact Kristina Bowen with Nassau County Department of Planning and Economic Opportunity at (904) 530-6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public participation is encouraged and sought without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Kristina Bowen or Taco Pope at (904)530-6300 at least 7 days before the meeting.