Congratulations Nassau County Fire Rescue!
We are pleased to announce that just over $4,100 was raised for the United Way of Northeast Florida. Thank you to everyone who participated in this event, as well as those that came out to show their support of our public safety personnel and this wonderful cause.
A big thank you to the following for sponsoring the event:
- Matovina & Company
- Johnny's AC
- Sliders Seaside Grill
- Madi's Retreat Hair & Spa
- 801 Kitchen and Bar
- Skydive Amelia Island
- Florida Public Utilities
- R.P.M. Lumber
- Amelia Island Kayak Excursions
- CDM Smith, Inc.
- First Coast Fabrication
- Justin M. Taylor, County Commissioner for District 5
- Fernandina Chiropractic Center
- A.J. Johns, Inc.
- CBC National Bank
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Dale Martin, City Manager for Fernandina Beach
- What's Smokin Food Truck
- Indulge Food Truck
Here's a link to a video of the event. Be sure to check it out!
County Manager's Office