Important message from the school district regarding student meal and distance learning:
I want to start by thanking you for your patience as we navigate uncharted waters during this unprecedented time. As Spring Break ends and we enter the week of March 23rd, I wanted to inform you of our plans moving forward, recognizing that our guidance from the Department of Education continues to be updated.
1) Meals will be available beginning Monday, March 23rd from 10 am - 1 pm at the following locations: Southside Elementary, Yulee Middle, Callahan Elementary, and Hilliard Middle-Senior High.
2) We are making plans now for distance learning. Enrichment lessons will be available beginning Wednesday, March 25th. Learning packets and online lessons will be available the following week. For families who do not have access to technology at home, devices will be available for check out at Southside Elementary, Emma Love Hardee, Yulee Primary, Yulee Elementary, Yulee Middle, and Wildlight Elementary on March 26th 10 am -1 pm and 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm and at Bryceville Elementary, Callahan Elementary, Callahan Intermediate, Callahan Middle, Hilliard Elementary, and Hilliard Middle-Senior High on March 27th 10 am – 1 pm, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
3) Starting Monday, March 23rd, you can contact your child’s school for additional information and questions.
4) Our teachers will be returning to work on March 30th. Upon their return, they will be contacting their students and parents to disseminate information regarding our plan for instruction as we move forward which will include a blended learning model of both online and paper-based instruction.
5) We also ask you to refer to our website and Facebook page for more information and updates.
We appreciate your support as we work together for student success.