- Administrative Specialist I for the Office of Management & Budget. Salary range $32,051-$48,770
- Building Inspector Trainee for the Building Department. Salary range $38,782-$59,012
- Financial Manager for the Office of Management & Budget. Salary range $68,706-$104,544
- Traffic Signal Specialist for the Engineering Department. Salary range $42,661-$64,913
- Senior Transportation Engineer for the Engineering Department. Salary range $68,706-$104,544
- Arborist for the Department of Planning & Economic Opportunity. Salary range $51,619-$78,545
- Public Information Officer for the County Manager's Office. Salary range $49,926-$71,405
- Fleet Manager for the Road Department. Salary range $51,619-$78,545
- Water/Waste Water Maintenance Tech II (2 positions) for Nassau Amelia Utilities. Salary range $38,279-$58,247
- Jetter/Vac Truck Operator for the Road Department. Salary range $38,279-$58,247
- Firefighter/Paramedic (3 positions) for Fire/Rescue. Salary range $34,660-$56,795
- Fire Inspector/Investigator for Fire/Rescue. Salary range $42,705-$69,977
- Firefighter/EMT for Fire/Rescue. Salary range $34,660-$56,795
Please click here for additional information including job description, reporting location, and minimum requirements, and to apply online. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department at (904) 530-6075.
Please note we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Veterans Preference is applied in accordance with applicable laws.
County Manager's Office