Topics to be discussed include:
- Diamond Interchange at I-95
- Lofton Creek Bridge Replacement
- Traffic Signal Timing
- Lane Closures and Lane Shifts
- Resurfacing from the Shave Bridge to Centre Street
- Anticipated construction and completion timelines for each phase of the project
- Communication and keeping the public informed
The meeting will take place at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 17th in the Commission Chambers located at 96135 Nassau Place, Yulee, FL 32097. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can view it live during the meeting, or at a later time through our website.
This update from FDOT will provide a great opportunity for residents to obtain factual information about work that has already taken place, timelines for completion, and what can be expected in the days and months to come. While this project has generated a lot of frustration, try to remember that the end result will be greatly beneficial for everyone.
County Manager's Office