If you already applied at the previous $5,000 level, you don't need to do anything further. You will automatically be eligible for the $10,000 amount.
Applications will be available beginning on Friday, August 21st at 8:00 a.m. They can be downloaded on the CARES Website or picked up at the following locations:
- Nassau County, James S. Page Governmental Complex, 96135 Nassau Place, Yulee, FL 32097
- Callahan Town Hall, 542300 US Highway 1, Callahan, FL 32011
- Fernandina Beach City Hall, 204 Ash Street, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- Hilliard Town Hall, 15859 West County Road 108, Hilliard, FL 32046
- Nassau County Chamber of Commerce, 961687 Gateway Blvd., Suite 101-G, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
To request application packets by email, send your request to email@example.com. To request application packets by U.S. Mail, please contact the Nassau CARES hotline between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at (904) 530-6800.
Only 220 grants are available to anyone interested should act right away! Applications will be accepted through 5:00 p.m. on Monday, August 31st.
INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING THE NASSAU CARES HOTLINE BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 5:00 P.M., MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY AT (904) 530-6800 OR BY E-MAILING firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-person assistance may be arranged by scheduling an appointment with a Nassau CARES representative by contacting (904) 530-6800 or email@example.com.
County Manager's Office